Far Far Away

life is cool?

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Korea

I don't have any idea about who I am. :)

2005-12-23

Long distance relationship

What do you think about long distance relationship?
I have been contacting with someone who lives far from me. It takes about 5 hours to get each other. (The Korean pennysula is very small but really it does!) Therefore we keep in touch with each other via calling or messaging, which is not very good.
When one of us is busy, it is not easy to call frequently. In the case, the other is just wondering about what's wrong and feel easily nervous. The relationship does not give me a security. It's unstable.
"I miss you." the sweetest words, I am not sure of.

4 Comments:

Blogger San Nakji said...

I am married to my long distance relationship. 5 hours is nothing. If you love him then it will work fine.

12:20 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

distance is not an obstacle as long as u love that person.

8:07 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do not want to be pessimistic, but I think long distance relationships dont work. I've had several bad experiences with that T_T

1:58 p.m.  
Blogger flowerful said...

thank you for your comments. I decided not to take it seriously. Que sera sera.

1:58 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home