Far Far Away

life is cool?

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Korea

I don't have any idea about who I am. :)

2005-09-23

Anyone who helps us?

We, Sahoipyungnon publishing company are seeking for a writer who has been engaged in public English education in English speaking countries. Sahoipyungnon publishing company is located in Seoul, Korea and we always try to make good learning and teaching material for learners.

We are planning a reading program for children who learn English as a foreign language. To make a good program with great content, we are looking for a passionate author.

Requirement
- Teaching experience in English speaking countries needed.
- Teaching in public schools preferred.

Payment
- Negotiable when you contacting us.
- Will be paid by workload.

Workload
- Approximate 20 articles. Each article is consists of 200-300 words.
- Negotiable when you contacting us.
- Short quantity even welcomed.

Apply
- Send your resume and any document that can prove your teaching experience.
- Must include your name, email address, and phone number.

Contact
- email: winjoy@ksenglish.com- phone: 82-2-326-1168

-----------------------------

If you have a friend who meets this requirement, please let me know your friend.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If only I graduated earlier I would love to apply there but unfortunately I'm still studying... I'm a once a writer in our college paper too. hope u find a good witer. :)

12:15 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, flowerful. :-)

Are you employed in Sahoipyungnon publishing company, flowerful?

Seems like English fluency is valued very much in Korea. That's good. :-)

9:20 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi girl, I broke into your blog when I search for Andrew Kim's fashion show. His design just shock me. Anyway, nice to meet you here. I will come by as often as I can:)
PS: forget to introduce myself: My name is Qian. I am come from China, and now I am an international student in U.S. My email address is: winterhong@hotmail.com
Please feel free to contact me:)

5:02 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home