Far Far Away

life is cool?

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Korea

I don't have any idea about who I am. :)

2005-11-13

Manual

I have a friend. She and I are so close that I can read what she is thinking and how she is going to react only if I glance at her face. I would say, "If you have a boy friend, I make a manual about you and hand it to him so that he can understand you more."

Everybody is different. Each unique indivual has typical factors in his or herself. So do I. It would be interesting for someone to make a manual about me such as when Wonhee says, "I like both chicken and pork. You choose either of them," than please say, "I prefer chicken than pork."
And another example is when you buy a gift for Wonhee, be sure to buy something practical. She doesn't like flowers or stuffed animals. Especially she hate dolls that make much dirt. She is allergic to dirt.

6 Comments:

Blogger San Nakji said...

흙 아레르기요?

Women are very complicated. An instruction manual would be very nice.

7:43 p.m.  
Blogger minty clorets said...

"Women are very complicated. An instruction manual would be very nice."
And that still wouldn't help us one bit as we don't read manuals! ;b

7:46 p.m.  
Blogger flowerful said...

산낙지: when I was young, I did know I am allergic to some things. 쓸데없이 민감하죠?


Minty clorets: 정말 도움이 안될까요? ㅎ

9:47 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think a manual isn't necessary because when you befriend someone you eventually know their likes and dislikes and if sometimes they will do something that you don't like for sure they will remember it and won't do it again. :)

10:32 p.m.  
Blogger San Nakji said...

아니오, 쓸데 없는것이 아니에요. 흙 아레르기 처음 들었거든요.

Minty, it's true I don't read manuals, much like every other guy in the world. It wouldn't work at all!

5:57 a.m.  
Blogger flowerful said...

하핫. 흙 알레르기가 아니라 먼지 알레르기 ㅋ

10:30 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home