Far Far Away

life is cool?

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Korea

I don't have any idea about who I am. :)

2005-10-15

how have you been?

long time no see. oh, my...I was in chaos.
Now I am trying to get over it. hahah

I am in a coffee place with my labtop.
I had a trouble with labtop thing. I bought one a month ago but it had a serous problem so I had refund it. So I bought another one, which was waste of time. I hate the brand of old one. -_-

Anyway...
I just want to say hello to my blog friens.
I am doing my thesis but I am not sure whether it would work well or not. But I am just thinking I have to try on it pointlessly.

Have fun, you guys though I don't now.

It's the hardest time of my M.A. course. I could not expect it. :(

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure you can do it.
Once your thesis is over, you will be surprised that you can actually achieved much more then you thought. And it will boost your confident.

So hang in there, I'm sure you can do it.

10:35 a.m.  
Blogger San Nakji said...

Good luck. I did my MA a few years ago and I know how hard it is! You will feel great when you have finished it!
힘 내세요!

6:12 p.m.  
Blogger flowerful said...

thank you so much!!!! 감사합니다~!

10:58 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi flowerful. Long time no see, too. :-)

I wish you good luck on your thesis. :-)

Hmmm...is your new laptop working properly now?

6:44 p.m.  
Blogger flowerful said...

Hi, Perryv. So far it's okay but it makes some noise that annoying me. I am going to check it next week. Thank you for concerning me.

5:06 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home