Far Far Away

life is cool?

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Korea

I don't have any idea about who I am. :)

2005-10-27

Finding myself

I think I can find myself in relationships.
I define my roles in the relationships.

As time goes by, I tend to cut my relationships around me and be egoistic.

Now people around me have adjusted to me already and there is no challenge.
They know me very well and we don't have unexpected comflict and even don't want that.

They know me very well and I know them as much as they know me.
They understand me without explaining. I have settled down in the existed relationships.

That's not bad but...the problem is the situations make me selfish.
I expect them to chase my pace and they do too.

I am sure there is another me in me who has to change to adjust to undefined relationship.

1 Comments:

Blogger San Nakji said...

That's quite deep!

7:32 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home