Far Far Away

life is cool?

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Korea

I don't have any idea about who I am. :)

2005-11-30

December

Wow..... only a month is left in 2005.
Time passes so fast I cannot catch up with it.
I will have a last class in my graduate school next week and I will submit the last draft of my thesis by next monday. (my thesis was accepted! therefore I can graduate without fail!)

I want to enjoy the winter, which is my favorite season. I am not sure whether I can or not.

I went bowling today and I had fun with my co-workers. They are my good friends. I am happy to have such good co-workers.

6 Comments:

Blogger San Nakji said...

congratulations on finishing your thesis, you must be relieved!

11:39 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! what's up? you must been so busy nowadays... congrats!!! to ur thesis!!! i just wanted to know if ur cell # is still the one u gave me last time... take care. :)

9:53 p.m.  
Blogger wanderlust junkie said...

heya congrats! I'll be heading back to Mnaila on Sunday, will have a stopover in Korea for the night. ANy suggestions where the nearest Coffee Bean is?:-) wish i knew my hotel already so we can meet up!

5:14 a.m.  
Blogger flowerful said...

wanderlust junkie: Wow, you're coming korea? When will you come here? I can meet you. There are many Coffee Beans in Seoul. :)
mj: Thanks! My phone number I let you know before is still available. How's it going?
San Nakji: I was sorry I've consumed my fall and early winter to devote my thesis. But it's okay. It's over!

9:43 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm fine... ah ok, now i know that your phone is still working. i still don't have my thesis proposal but we will work on it this coming christmas vacation.. why aren't you online lately? :)

10:35 p.m.  
Blogger Richardus said...

안녕하세요?

어... 저는 리카르도 (aka 리카르더스)에요. 한국어 공부하고 있지만 아직 잘 못해요. 잘 못 쓰고요 . 그래서 사투른 한국말로 하면 용서하십시요! ^____^

논문이 뭐거에 대해 논문이에요? 저도 논문 쓰고 있지만 힘 많이 들어요 -_-!. 전 蟲學 공부했어요. flowerful는요? (성함이 어떻게 돼시지요?).

안녕!

7:57 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home