Far Far Away

life is cool?

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Korea

I don't have any idea about who I am. :)

2005-12-15

Late happy birthday

Yesterday was my birthday. Oh I got aged. :(
haha...Depite my birthday, everything was the same and I worked harder and more. I think birthday is not the day for cellebration anymore. Am I too cynical?
Anyway, thank your for calling me, mj. I was very surprised at the unexpected call!

I am really really sleepy now. (it's 2:14 p.m. at my side.) As I am feeling something sour in my mouth, I has determined stop dirinking coffee for a while. It's not a good singal to my health. I guess I have got tired.

I have two or three burdens now. I hope I would clear them up until the end of this year.

5 Comments:

Blogger Richardus said...

어! 스물다섯살 됐네요! 그럼 저에게 누나님 돼셨습니다. (*^____^*)

생신 축하합니다!

(메시지 쓰기 때문에 너무 감사합니다)

4:08 p.m.  
Blogger minty clorets said...

Happy Birthday Ms. Flowerful!

6:20 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Beloved Birthday to you!!
All the best for your future.

LC.

6:36 p.m.  
Blogger San Nakji said...

생일 축하해요. 완전한 동생이네요. 참 부럽다. 생일 무엇보다도 중요해요. 언제나 잘 보내고 그 지난 해를 반성하는 것이 중요하고요.

11:03 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're welcome!!! it was my pleasure. :) it was nice hearing ur voice too.. take care... :)

1:16 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home