Far Far Away

life is cool?

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Korea

I don't have any idea about who I am. :)

2005-09-01

Musical Grease!


I saw it yesterday. Wow there were many gorgeous actors and actresses.
Acting and dacing was great and the music wasl also good.
How cool the good looking actors on jeans and leather jacket!!!!!!!!!
I was atrracted by them. (especially the one who has very cute butt. Hahaha don't judge me. It's just feeling.) The performance was so acrobatic that the actors looked more distinguished than actresses. Haha I even got autographies from them after the show.

Calvin Klein offers the jeans as their PPL. The marketing strategy is great I think because it makes me buy the jean right now.
I wanna go back to high school.


Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger minty clorets said...

ah that photo brings back memories.
I was in a grease musical in h.s. it sure was fun

10:05 a.m.  
Blogger flowerful said...

yeah! It is really super fun!

11:38 a.m.  
Blogger San Nakji said...

I will have to say that I hate Grease! yuck yuck yuck!
Now 'Little Shop of Horrors', that's a great musical!

2:57 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home