Far Far Away

life is cool?

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Korea

I don't have any idea about who I am. :)

2010-03-06

It's difficult to be a good teacher.

In Korea, a new school year begins in March.
March is the busiest month and it is even chaotic with new students and new teachers.
All of them have to adjust to the new circumstance and it requires much energy.

I have my first homeroom this year.
I am not sure how to position me in my students' mind as their homeroom teacher.
I am learning a lot.

2 Comments:

Blogger patochi17 said...

I thought classes in korea starts like in August... So when's ur summer there? Btw, what school level do you teach (primary or secondary)? Don't worry too much, i believe you are an intelligent and strong person... You can do it! Fighting!!! :D

11:45 p.m.  
Anonymous BudgieBabe said...

Nice that you are back in the "race" haven't blogged for a while myself. Will start again very soon.

Nice car!

Best wishes

BudgieBabe

10:15 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home