Far Far Away

life is cool?

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Korea

I don't have any idea about who I am. :)

2010-01-17

The First Post in 2010

The year 2010... it sounds like a movie title.
Even though the new years has begun, I don't feel anything new or different.

I made a few resoulutions though because it is the begnning of the new year. Making a resolution is a kind of a yearly ritual.

1. I would part my hair diffrently to avoid hair loss.
2. I would be more selfish and bitch!
3. I would try to improve my look. (I think I have been too generous about my look. )

I have an important interview in a few days which will make a change on my life.
Wish me a good luck!

2 Comments:

Blogger Professor Batty said...

Good Luck, Flowerful! May the new year bring you new opportunities and success in all you do.

2:47 p.m.  
Blogger flowerful said...

Thanks ^^

2:19 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home