Far Far Away

life is cool?

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Korea

I don't have any idea about who I am. :)

2009-01-06

Happy New Year Again!

I found I had posted quite a few last year.
It's because my life was so boring and comfortable and I did not have many things to complain.
And it's weird that the access to blogger.com is not stable here. I don't know why. When I try to log in, only white screen comes out instead of my dashboard.
I don't know who visit my blog because I don't have many net friends here. I know sometimes MJ come across here to say hello. (Thanks, MJ! I saw the message left on msn messenger. Happy New Year too! )
I hope my life would be more interesting so that I can post good or bad news here.

2 Comments:

Blogger patochi17 said...

Hi wonnie, you're back! yes, I still check your blog once in a while and i'm really happy that you've posted something... I'm back to school now, i started studying last november. I only attend it every saturdays and it was hard getting the approval of my boss... ;) I hope you had a great holiday vacation.... Happy New Year again!!! :D

1:25 a.m.  
Blogger flowerful said...

Oh, you are back in school? That's really good for you. I know it is not easy to maintain both education and work at the same time. But I bet you can!

7:06 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home