Far Far Away

life is cool?

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Korea

I don't have any idea about who I am. :)

2009-06-15

need a listener

I was reminded by MJ that I have a blog! Thanks!

My life in June?
Actually I got to have many friends at work at the beginning of this year, which was good at first, because I could talk behind my principal and some evil teachers and share nasty secrets about people we hate.
But now I feel sick of talking with them somtimes because some of them rely on me too much. Whenever they have trouble with work, they run to me. Whever they have a problem with other teachers, they come over to my office to talk, talk, and talk.
I've realized that I am more a listener than a talker. But it is not always good to listen to other complaints. I need a listener too.
I don't know who is reading my post. My friends who know me offline do not know the existence of this blog. Anyway, thank you for listening.

3 Comments:

Blogger patochi17 said...

yeah, what you've written is indeed true... Sometimes we feel that we are a glass that is full of water and people keeps on pouring in that sometimes we wanted to share the burden to others... If ever u need someone to talk to just to ease your feelings/emotions feel free to IM or e-mail me, maybe i could give you some good advise... Thanks for your time on our last conversation... :)

11:59 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, blogging is like that...sometimes silence is needed to process your thoughts. It's a nice blog!

2:04 p.m.  
Blogger flowerful said...

thanks, noraebang.
Are you a frequent visitor to noraebang? :)

11:34 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home