Far Far Away

life is cool?

My Photo
Location: South Korea

I don't have any idea about who I am. :)


The Most Difficult Thing

The most difficult thing is to deal with people.
Teaching is the very job that needs the technique for being with people. I think it is more tricky that delivering knowlege to students.
I have been considered myself as a normal person who live with others in society and I am okay with others.
As I start teaching, sometimes it is very hard to cope with the problems with students. I know I am new in this field and I have to learn more about teaching. But I feel like myself an idiot when I am helpless.


Blogger snow_flake said...

you really need lots of support...
well, im just wanna give you a support~
haha... hwaiting~~
if can, you should ask your seniors to teach you how to handle it right?
dont know.. maybe im wrong.. x.x

1:46 a.m.  
Blogger flowerful said...

thank you for your support! hehehe
I am getting on better at school.

11:39 p.m.  
Blogger Zed said...

Wow your a teacher now!

I still have 1½ years left at uni before I become a primary school teacher.

It's very hard at first but it becomes much easier. Korean children are much better to teach than Australian children anyway. I have a school that I go to every week for a day and teach the 3 Korean kids English for half the day then teach the year 7 class for the rest of the day. It's great fun and good experience, but it took about 5 months to start really having proper control over the class room.

There are many books and web sites about class room management and my favourite book is "Beginning teaching and beyond by Barry and King (an Australian book).

Best of luck with the teaching and i'm sure by now you'll be feeling much more confident in dealing with the class.

By the way did you have to go to uni to become a teacher and when did you do that?

I would like to come to Korea in two years or so to teach.

5:41 p.m.  
Blogger flowerful said...

Hi, Zed. I saw your comment too late. To teach at formal schools, which means they are not private institutes, you have to get a education degree from university or graduate school. I got it from graduate school two years ago. However, if you come to Korea and you're elligible to teach English, you can do it through recruting agency. If you have a relevant degree or experience in teaching English, you will take an advantage of them.

8:50 a.m.  
Blogger Zed said...

I'm just finishing off my teaching degree at the moment. I will have to teach primary school here in Australia for at least a year, then I'm free to come over there. The Korean professor at my university organises it all.

9:22 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home