Far Far Away

life is cool?

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Korea

I don't have any idea about who I am. :)

2006-09-23

Frankfurt Book Fair

I am attending the Frankfurt Book Fair next month.
I am in charge of international copyright and importing goods from overseas while I am developing a reading program.
So...I am going to stay in some cities: Frankfurt, Paris, and London.

As I am doing some kinds of works. Each of them needs a differnt thinking mode, which makes me tired. I am stuck in piles of works and projects that is hard to organize at the same time.
My creativity runs out and I am feeling some shortage of animation at work.

It must be a tight business trip, I guess but I am longing that November 4th to come fast.
It's my slump season these days. I want to view things in a different way by stepping far way from my desk in the office.

4 Comments:

Blogger ShennongShi said...

Do you work for the Korean Gov't?
I hope you enjoy staying in these countries.
What sort of reading program is it?

11:01 p.m.  
Blogger flowerful said...

I don't work for the country.
I am a book editor, especially English learning and teaching materials: textbooks, course books,skill books,etc. I am now developing a reading program for kids. That's what I am doing.

9:49 a.m.  
Blogger San Nakji said...

Getting out of the office on a job is great! Gute Reise (as they say in Germany!)

4:50 a.m.  
Blogger peaaaace said...

Hey there!

I hope you'll have a great time in Europe, especially Germany.
In case you get lost or people are mean to you, call me and I will help you :P

Mari

PS. I really enjoy reading your blog :)

3:09 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home