Far Far Away

life is cool?

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Korea

I don't have any idea about who I am. :)

2006-12-08

Long time no see

Wow...
I found my blog abandoned. It's my fault!
I've been very very busy. Everyday overworking made me very sick mentally and physically.

I finished one-year project last week. (I published 6 books and 6 CDs!!!) And I finalized a very important contract with a U.K. publisher. It is a positive ending of this year.

To make my year end more meaningful, I am planning a special even for me and people around me. I am listing people who helped me this year. I counted them. They were about 20 people. They were co-workers and colleagues. When I work with them, I mostly use email to communicate with them. It is very rare to write a handwriting letter. I decided to write a hard copy letter to show my gratitudes. I am happy to have good people to write a thank you letter to.

6 Comments:

Blogger minty clorets said...

congrats on finishing your project and getting that book contract.

Yay! party at flowerful's!! :)

11:00 a.m.  
Blogger San Nakji said...

That's nice of you. It's cool to get a handwritten letter, although I will never do it!

Welcome back to blog land!

6:16 a.m.  
Blogger patochi17 said...

belated happy birthday to you.

1:30 p.m.  
Blogger peaaaace said...

Welcome back. I'm sure your blog missed you dearly.

5:33 a.m.  
Blogger flowerful said...

Wow....MJ, how do you know my birthday. THANK YOU!!!!

10:24 a.m.  
Blogger patochi17 said...

of course! I'm the one who called you a year ago remember.... Happy Holidays!

12:02 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home