Far Far Away

life is cool?

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Korea

I don't have any idea about who I am. :)

2006-01-05

Jack pot

As an editor, I want to make a jack pot before I quit this job.
I am developing two items now. They are going to be published in April.
There's blue print and I am wondering if this project will works well and make me happy.

A best selling book makes money. This is good for me and my company.
A good book makes readers happy. I want to make best selling good books.

3 Comments:

Blogger David Cho said...

Will you tell us what the books will be about?

8:20 a.m.  
Blogger LemonCloud said...

Hope you hit the jackpot!!

10:44 a.m.  
Blogger flowerful said...

I am develping and editing a teaching and learning material, which focuses on reading this time.

6:16 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home