Far Far Away

life is cool?

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Korea

I don't have any idea about who I am. :)

2004-08-12

Trip to Seolak Mt.

I will go on a trip to Mt. Seolak from tommorow to Sunday of this week.
I will stay in Seolak Hanwha Condominium with my three friends.
We planned to have fun doing various activities.

Our schedule

On the First Day
8:30 a.m. Departure to Seolak
12:00 Arrival to place where we will stay
1:00 p.m. Lunch (Ramen, a kind of noodle)
3:00 a.m. Climbing a mountain
7:00 a.m Dinner (Hot chilli pasta and nachoes)
9:00 a.m Wathing Movie with beer
midnight and over Chatting, playing board games, and drinking! Then sound sleep~Zzz.....

On the Second Day
9:00 a.m. Getting up and breakfast(bread and milk)
10:00 a.m. Going swimming to Seolak Waterpia, which is the theme waterpark(swimming pool and hot bath resort) that has various kind of pools and spa places.
2:00 p.m Lunch(We did not decide what will eat.)
3:00 p.m Taking a nap
6:00 p.m. Going to seaside
7:00 p.m. Dinner(sasimi, raw fish)
10:00 p.m. Going back to lodging and drinking wine with cheese(We love wine and cheese!)

On the Third Day
9:00 a.m. Getting up and breakfast(rice balls)
10:00 a.m. Getting ready to leave
11:00 a.m. Check out
12:00 Visiting another attraction near lodging
2:00 p.m Departure to home

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I bet it will be a cool trip!!!!!!!!!!
Do you wanna join us? :)

1 Comments:

Blogger LemonCloud said...

I WANT TO GO TOO!!! I envy you. I went to look at the website and the photos looked great! I think is time I take my leave and go do some thing like that. Have a great journey!

4:15 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home