Far Far Away

life is cool?

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Korea

I don't have any idea about who I am. :)

2004-08-10

Caller or receiver ?

I like to devide peolple into two categories. ( Don't call my behavior "the term of black and white ". It is just my play. )
There are two kinds of people in the world. Those who call others first and those who receive other's call. One of my friend belong to the latter type. She is sweet and kind but she never calls others first. Whenever I call her, she would say "Why didn't you call me? I missed you so much that I was about to call you. " I know there are ill bad intension for her not to call first. It is just a habit. It might be the matter of one's personality about how he or she is active or passive.
As my acquaintances are busier and busier, it also became harder to call them and to make a sudden appointment with them. Nevertheless I would rather be a caller than a receiver cuz I am not good at waiting.

2 Comments:

Blogger LemonCloud said...

After reading your post, I guess I'm more a receiver. Most of the time I would wait for people to call me (especially a guy).. Once in a blue moon, I do make the first move, but if I got brush off/rejected then I will not call that person for some time and feel hurt by it. However, I guess they are busy with their work.. Still it give me little comfort..

11:19 a.m.  
Blogger flowerful said...

When I was younger, it was not shame to call the guy that I like first. At that time, there was not any designs. Calling and talking on the phone, that was all! Who call first was not matter to me at all. However especially in case of dating, something has came to be studied before calling. As getting older, I am afraid I am getting more cunning on dating.

11:11 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home