Far Far Away

life is cool?

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Korea

I don't have any idea about who I am. :)

2004-08-08

Friends

I met my friend today. We talked much drinking beer. (We all like to drink. I love drinking.) They were my highschool classmates. Though we are all unique, we know each other much so we are comfortable to talk about anything. Today's main topic was 'a man during travel'. One of them traveled Newzealand alone. She met a great guy there. He was a typical English man who is famous for kinderness and generous. (Actually it might be a streotype.) As she told me, he was so hot and coooool~ I wanna to meet such a guy ever.
Anyway the friends I saw today are really fun. They are simillar to the characters in 'Sex and the City'. I consider the sistherhood we share is very very valuble. Like the friends of Sex and the City, I think we will meet often however busy we will be.

3 Comments:

Blogger LemonCloud said...

I envy people who can go overseas. Whether is to work or travel. I have not been to much countries. My goal is to go Japan, Hong Kong, Australia, Britian and of course Korea. But don't know when it will happended...

2:35 p.m.  
Blogger flowerful said...

There will be good chances that you will go abroad. Trips to other countries will make out eyes wide open toward new culture and people. I wanna go your country some day. To do so, I have to save and save. In addition to that, I wanna go Newzealand, Mediterranean areas, India, Japan, and USA.

5:09 p.m.  
Blogger LemonCloud said...

Ya. I will need to save too. Actually hoping that I can have a job that takes me to different countries. But I guess it sort of difficult (not to mention lack of time) to enjoy yourself while on job. So I'm starting to save.. Perhaps we could even meet up during our travels...

6:08 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home