Far Far Away

life is cool?

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Korea

I don't have any idea about who I am. :)

2004-08-09

What I ate today

In the morning
breafast at home: small rice balls.
a cup of cold green tea
a pack of orange juice(its amount might be similar a cup's capacity. )
a pill of mutivitamin and water

In the afternoon
lunch: meat soup(It is called Kalbitang, which is made of cow's rib, and rice.)
a chocolate flavored popsicle (It tasted like a haagendazs' one.)
a glass of iced coffee
a glass of water
two bites of craker

In the evening
dinner: 2 pieces of seasoned fried chicken. (It is Korean styled spicy seasoning. Actually today was Bok-nal, when Koreans eat Ginseng Chicken Soup (or dogs soup) and watermelons to struggle against the hot weather. Therefore Bok-nal is called the dog day. (However very very a little Koreans enjoy eating dogs. )

--------------------------
Conclusion
: I had too much drinks. I have to reduce the frequency of drinking, but I want to drink cold beer now...... at hot summer night.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi, thanks for writing a short comment on my blog. Well, I certainly need much more than luck to complete my assignments this semester, I've 4 weeks to go, and still plenty to do.

Hey, you're Korean. I've three Korean students studying English here. They're from Seoul, just out from service in the army. Hmm, I've tried bibimbab, but I don't think it's authentic because I ate it at a local (Malaysian) shopping mall. :)

10:58 p.m.  
Blogger flowerful said...

Hey~ Thank you for coming to my blog. I like Bibimbab. It's a kind of well-being food, I think because it contains much vegetable.

9:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home