Far Far Away

life is cool?

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Korea

I don't have any idea about who I am. :)

2004-08-05

West Sea

I took a one day holiday and went West Sea with my family.
West Sea has large muddy fields where my kinds of sea creatures live.
There are little water, when we go there at low tide, so we can't go into the water. Instead swimming, we just walked along the sea shore and ate grilled clam.
We had fun together.
Since the beginning of 2004, I had been too busy to be together with my family. Meanwhile I neglected my family a little because of job and school stuffs, so I am content with today's short trip.

3 Comments:

Blogger LemonCloud said...

Hey,
This is not related to youe posting but check this link below.
He said he's location is South Korea but he is actually in Singapore. What he is writing is what we call Singlish, unique only to Singapore.
http://dobbyking257.blogspot.com/

2:39 p.m.  
Blogger LemonCloud said...

Ok I actually wanted to edit my previous comment
but don't know how (**);
Anyway, to add on, I said he's in Sinapore because the school's name is two of the schools in Singapore. Also, I'm jump to the conclusion that what he's writing is Singlish because IT LOOK LIKE SINGLISH TO ME. But then maybe is not. Do Koreans use this form of writing too?

2:56 p.m.  
Blogger flowerful said...

Well.... Like Singlish, Konglish exists! The sentece structure of korean is totally different from Enlish so it is easy for Koreans including me to commit a grammartical errors. Moreover there are some unigue English vocabularies made in Korean. For exmaple, 'hand phone' does not exist in the English dictionary, but many Koreans use the word when they refer 'cell phone'. If my post sometimes are not comprehensible, it might be due to Konglish, hehe.
I visited the link you posted. He might live in Cheju Island, which is the largest island in Korea. Exploring some post, I didn't catch many characteristic of Shinglish. Perhaps it is because I have no idea of Shinglish yet. :) I merely found that he uses some simpler forms such as b4 and wut.

3:59 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home