Far Far Away

life is cool?

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Korea

I don't have any idea about who I am. :)

2004-08-07

My Work

Today is Saturday! Yeah!!!!!!!! Actually today is off but I came to work. On my desk, the pile of manuscript to revise. Let me talk about my work.
At first, when I was a really really freshman (In fact, I am rather new to company. I have worked for this company since the beginning of 2004.), all about the publishing and making books are so new to me that I was very very excited! About one month ago, when the my first book came out, my heart beat hard. We planned the EFL program that consis of 23 books and work books, 46 audio tapes, and 23 teacher's guide books. It is so huge that we could not finish this project at a time. Now we brought out one third of them. We have a long way to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home