Far Far Away

life is cool?

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Korea

I don't have any idea about who I am. :)

2018-05-17

8 years!

I have forgotten about this blog for 8 years.
I came across my old google mail account and there I found someone left a comment on this blog by chance so I revisited here my Far Far Away blog.
I read some entries that were written more than 10 years ago. I was in late 20s heading to 30s. And now, I am in late 30s.

A lof of changes happened to me. The biggest ones are I got married and I became a mother of two children. And now I am living in India, not in Korea.

The kiddos are 4 and 2 years old respectively and I have been living in Gurgaon, India for 3 months. My husband was replaced to be a manager of the office for his company here in India, so I decided to leave from my teaching career for a while and my family moved to here to be together.

I am living totally different life from what I were 8 years ago. Back then, I had different agonies and concerns that were mostly just about me, myself! Here, I am a wife and a mom. However, sometimes I need to talk about me. Moreover, here, the community consisting of Koreans living in Gurgaon is really small and I need more people to share my feelings and thoughts, though I have a few good friends here.

Anyway, I am happy to rediscover my secret place that is ironically open to anyone in the world. I am going to drop a line or lines when my kids go to bed early and I have nothing to do.

   

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home