Far Far Away

life is cool?

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Korea

I don't have any idea about who I am. :)

2008-03-14

Where am I Heading?

The first unit I am tecahing to my students is "Laws of Life."
This unit contains 4 different stories each of which has a lesson for your life.
This is just a few lines in a textbook but I was impressed. (I am so geek to be impressed by a textbook.)

"Am I fitter, healthier, happier, and better than I was last year?"
"Where am I heading?"
"Do you have a target to strive for?"
"You can start on ANY positive path such as a goal list or a fitness program."

I have been working out since the beginning of this year.
I was a little lazy in Feburary but I started to burn my fat eagerly again in March.
Though my life was devastated in January and Feburary for some reasons: failing an exam, and breaking up with ex-boyfriend, I feel refreshed now because I am working out very hard!!! HaHaHa

4 Comments:

Blogger Zedsonata said...

Failing exams is the worst thing, and then you have your boy friend trouble! arrg.

I'm in my last year of uni finally, but I'm still so worried about failing anything.

Don't you think it's best that you break up with your boy friend now rather than marry him, have children then work out that he's not the one for you?

I kind of know the trouble you have had, and it gets better. One thing that annoys me a lot is your little saying at the top of your blog. I have no idea about who I am. If you don't know who you are then how can you expect other people to know you and love you.

I think you probably do know who you are but you think that people may not like who you are so you put on a little bit of an act to try and make people like you more. Once you work out that you are who you are, and that you are a great person in your self, other people will see that too.

2:21 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. Can I ask anything?
Has the Korean language relation to other languages?
I am interested what think about it a Korean.

4:23 a.m.  
Blogger Azrina Mohamed said...

Hi..nice blog..I'm Rina from Malaysia..see ya

10:13 a.m.  
Blogger flowerful said...

Thanks, Rina.
I haven't check here out for a while.

2:04 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home