Far Far Away

life is cool?

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Korea

I don't have any idea about who I am. :)

2006-09-11

Reality Show

I have mentioned about a reality show called The Biggest Loser.
I've watched many kinds or reality show that made in the U.S.A or the U.K.

The Survivor
Project Runway
The Biggest Loser
Two tickets to Paradise (I cannot remember the title exactly.)
Bachelor
The beauty and Geek
The Simple Life
America's Next Top Model
Ambush Makeover
Queer Eyes
Extreme Makeover
The Swan Project (I also cannot remember the title. Each season of this show ends with a pageant show. )
...

WOW! Those are too many. I did not count the number of the shows but the numbers strike! I did not realize how many.

I really enjoyed some shows but other shows were bad.
But I think today that the most interesting reality show is my life. It is still full of challenges and uncertainty, isn’t it?

3 Comments:

Blogger San Nakji said...

I love Survivor and the Amazing Race. The Apprentice is pretty good too. I am not keen on the others though... Does Korea have these kinds of shows?

2:48 p.m.  
Blogger flowerful said...

Oh...I have to add the Amazing Race and Apprentice to my list. Yes, you can see these shows in Korea on cable TV.

5:48 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello flowerful~~

You have a really nice blog and i enjoyed reading about your life.

Thank you!

4:34 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home