Far Far Away

life is cool?

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Korea

I don't have any idea about who I am. :)

2006-08-21

Monday, sick of meetings, sick jaws

Today was a dreadfully busy day. One meeting in the morning and two meetings in the afternoon made me exhausted. Starting a week with meetings makes me sick of work! In addition, two crazy colleagues made some troubles that I really hated.

I stretched myself with a big yawn. I felt something weird. My right year was ringing and my jaw hurt whenever I opened my mouth. I made a call to my friend, who is a dentist and explained my sympytons. She told me that my jaws were wrenched and asked me not to open my mouth wide and relieve it with an ice bag.

Monday should be a fresh start of a week. Won hee, calm down. Don't get mad at crazy people. Don't open my mouth too wide. Have a sound sleep for you, Won hee.

+plus+A Good Healthy News I opened an installment savings for the first time. I am trying to be rich. Well begun is half done, huh?

5 Comments:

Blogger ShennongShi said...

Monday is always the worst. But, if you like your job, Monday is always good! DOes it make sense?

Save for the rainy days is always good, sound familiar. Good start and well done, how often do you need to put money in? Which bank did you used?

Cheers

8:27 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi gal, glad to see you drop by my blog. It is good to save money.
it is normal to have Monday blues so don't worry about it. Hope your jaws get get soon.

11:46 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

New blog layout!! I like it!

12:11 p.m.  
Blogger flowerful said...

hehe, thanks!

4:05 p.m.  
Blogger ShennongShi said...

New layout. It looks ok, but I prefer the old one to be honest. However, it is your Blog, you do whatever you like as long as you are HAPPY. More post pls.
Have a good week!

5:47 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home