Far Far Away

life is cool?

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Korea

I don't have any idea about who I am. :)

2006-09-03

The Biggest Loser

Have you seen a reality show called The Biggest Loser?
Yes, I have. I saw it several times. Whenever I saw it, I was surprised to see the difference between the apreances before and after they worked out.

Even I was curious about top survivors out of the show and I checked the NBC homepage to see the winners who have changed a lot. That was not merely done to entertain my curiosuty but it was good to see the healthy people who changed themselves with passion. The show inspired me to think, 'Oh, I have to work out too!'

Two days ago, I met a busimess acquaintance. (I assume that he is about 40 years old.) When he bumped into me in front of the door of the office, he said to me, "You seem that you gained some weight, don't you?" I was frightened to hear that and I could not make a straight face. Then he added, "So...you look great today!" I said, "You are a liar!"

I like him very much as a business acquaintance. He is much older than I am but he was always sweet and kind to me, treating me with respect. It is not easy for an older man to be kind to younger women with respect and intimacy in Korean culture.

But this time it was too much. It is not about a kindess or intimacy. (But I still like him. Am I crazy?)

Anway...I was shocked but I decided to think that it would a good chance to be a biggest loser. I am choosing which exercise will do for me. Okay start working out!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi my name is andres i from chile, south america, and i can see your blog and i have a questions about korea, you can help me? my englesh is to bad i speek spanish y love taekwondo and korean food y like to know how is said psichology and peace
gamnanmida gracias thank you

mi e mail is duff18@latinmail.com

11:54 a.m.  
Blogger flowerful said...

Hi, Andres. Do you mean that you'd like to know Korean words that tell PSHYCHOLOGY and PEACE?
Psychology is 심리학. Its sounds is [shim-li-hak].
Peace is 평화 that sounds like [pyoung-hwa].
I hope it is a satisfactory answer to you.

2:27 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home