Far Far Away

life is cool?

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Korea

I don't have any idea about who I am. :)

2006-02-22

He was not that into me

Did you read the book, "He is not that into me"?
It looks like a stupid garbage in which girl manipulator rambles. However, I found it interesting and helpful though I am a kinda cynical person who does not like to listen to what others say about dos and don'ts.

Argh..

I broke up with my long distance relationship whom I mentioned before. The reason why I decided to do so is that he was not that into me and I was not that into him either.

When we could not meet frequently, it was hard for me to figure out what I am thinking about him. A few days before, he got a 4 day-leave from work and stayed in Seoul. Then we met two sucessive days, when I concluded that I was not interested in him as much as I had imagined.

Though it was a bitchy thing to notify my one-sided decision but I did so. And he agreed with me with ease. There was no arguing and insisting.

This left me with a sense of futility.

4 Comments:

Blogger San Nakji said...

Better to find someone closer to you who can fill your emotional needs, I think...

12:06 p.m.  
Blogger flowerful said...

I think so.... thank you-

1:20 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should be with the person that you absolutely can't stand being away from.
It's always sad to leave a relationship, but you're a sweet girl. You'll find somebody else.

5:19 a.m.  
Blogger patochi17 said...

that's a good decision, you did the right thing...

1:15 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home