Far Far Away

life is cool?

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Korea

I don't have any idea about who I am. :)

2006-02-06

Be productive

I am getting tired of consuming feelings.
Since December, I have been idle without any reason. Neither working hard nor chilling much.
That made me more tired phisically and mentally. I felt helpless.
I am a kind of person who have to move and act. Otherwise I really get to be gloomy.

Meaningful overwork is welcomed. But killing time? No!
I am going to avoid drinking so that I talk to someone. Rather I will choose to read or write in a quite place with coffee.
Studying is important to me. Though I graduate this month, I will keep studying my major area.
I will organize my idea and thought whenver I am inspired. Watching movies and performances are also good coz they help me think new ways.
I will shop whatever I really want. Not only the inner things construct me but also materials around me also count.

!!!!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Being idle once in a while is good. Take it as a break. And as usual, life is tough.
I read a quote saying, “Don’t torture yourself, life will help you with that.” Total agreement on it.
PS:I just didn’t go online so frequent these days. Thanks for asking.

LC

11:50 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, just drop by to tell you i got an email for you. take it easy, remeber, life is too short, its like a box of chocolate, you'll never know what you'll gonna get. so continue to live and savor every bit of it. Enjoy!

2:43 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey!!! that's good to hear. try to work, study and relax at the same time. :)

2:55 p.m.  
Blogger William AHN said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:41 a.m.  
Blogger William AHN said...

Hi~
I am... drop here searching a south korea..

And red your favorite tiems..
It is very simular..I found it..^^;
Hey~ I have good resolution for you.
Go out and run under the sunshine.
It make difference..
I hope God bless you..
Bye~

1:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home