Far Far Away

life is cool?

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Korea

I don't have any idea about who I am. :)

2006-01-26

Restless

I missed my identity card again. So I brought my passport instead. sigh-
I am rather restless. It's likely to lose my belongins. This characteristc made my job hard.

When it come to my work, I research for english education and market flow, make sample drafts, direct designing, DO EDITING, and managing manufacturing. What's the problem is editing. I make errors or overlook errors such as mispells or layout disorder.

Can I go on his job???

My boss does not scold me but when I see the revised draft almost in red(we made revising with a red pen) by her, I am ashamed of myself.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi friend, here again dropping some lines. I was smiling reading between the lines of your post today. I just compared myself to you. Keep lossing everything. haha Should I say, try our fate? Heres some motivation, in our life, no matter how hard we experienced things, we must stand and face it. Because in that way we can learn from our mistakes. Try and ty until you succeed. Constant practice makes you perfect. Go girl!

6:44 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

God created time. God entered time. God owns time. 2006 will be good in God's hands. Let us make it good in our hands. A blessed New Year to you and to your family as well. Keeping you in my heart and in my prayers!

6:22 p.m.  
Blogger flowerful said...

Thanks. :) Happy New Year, carel!

6:55 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I’m paranoid about losing my things so I always double or triple check if can.
Sometime it might because of the lack of time that you miss the errors?
Before I forgot, A HAPPY NEW YEAR to you.
May the year to come bring you joy and health.

-LC

10:31 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello!!! what's up??? how are you??? i haven't heard from u lately... don't worry about it, everyone make mistakes, i myself was once a writer in our college paper and everytime i pass my article there will be always a revision on my part.. but i just accept it constructively. atleast your boss corrects ur article and it means she/he wants u to improve... that's all... take care... :)

9:08 p.m.  
Blogger flowerful said...

LC: hey! How have you been? I have not seen you online for a while. Happy New Year TOO!
mj: I guess I am doing well. I got online on yahoo sometimes but I could not see you online :(. hehe... Thanks anyway!

10:19 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home