Far Far Away

life is cool?

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Korea

I don't have any idea about who I am. :)

2006-02-17

Charlie's and the Chocolate Factory

Charlie's and the Chocolate Factory is one of my favorite stories. I cannot forget the first impression I got when I read it for the first time about 17 year ago. Sure, it was written in Korean.

I like the words and expressions used to describe smell and taste of chocolate, candy bars, chewing gums. Imagine that you chew the stake favored gum for a meal or lick a chocolate that never melt. Is it fantastic?

Anyway I ordered original English version of the book and I am reading it. It's much more fun than Korean one and the movie that was released last year. (That's because the details of the movie were somewhat different from my imagination. I felt as if he chocolate river in the movie is plastic flavored. The movie was good but the book of the story is the better!)

I wanna see Wonka and his chocolate factory! ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger minty clorets said...

Hi,
I sorta wrote you into my comic strip! yeay!
http://mintyclorets.blogspot.com/2006/02/so-she-ran-far-far-away_19.html

2:32 p.m.  
Blogger San Nakji said...

Both movies are fantastic!

5:18 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home