Far Far Away

life is cool?

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Korea

I don't have any idea about who I am. :)

2005-08-07

Time-to-time friends vs. Frequent friends

As time goes by, I tend to have more time-to-time friends than frequent friends.

time-to-time friends : whom I meet sometimes
frequent friends : whom I meet frequently

I thought that I had to meet so-called friends at least once a month. And I used to rely on them much. Everyday phone calls, cell phones messages, talk on msn, and having a meal together tied up frequent friends and me. If a friend who cannot meet me less than once a month, I used to put aside her or him.

However as I am older and busier, I realize that it is very hard to maintain frequent friends.
Even now I am content with such a kind of relationship coz sometimes it is a burden to meet the same person frequently.

From time to time, I am surprised at my change.

5 Comments:

Blogger San Nakji said...

That's what happens as you get older. You just don't have time for friends. It sucks, but that's the way life is I guess...

3:29 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agreed too. It is so hard to have a time that all can meet up. Sometime when you just need some companionship, it is so hard to find one.

10:01 a.m.  
Blogger flowerful said...

So I guess almost everybody gets married.

4:42 p.m.  
Blogger San Nakji said...

Nature's plan!

3:39 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah it's true, co'z when you get older bigger responsibilities and priorities comes to you and to your friends. so, sometimes you lack time for bonding...

11:15 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home