Far Far Away

life is cool?

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Korea

I don't have any idea about who I am. :)

2005-07-24

Outspoken - the gorgeous

As I said before, I went rafting to Dong river from Friday to Saturday.
I wore a somewhat stupid looking life vest and helmet and rode a rubber boat with 8 people for four hours.
There is one captain per a boat who is the professional and guide the boat. Hahaha...okay. Let met take up the main subject.

My boat also has a captain. (originally we called the captain as 'guide.') The captain is male and a student who are majoring in Physical education or somthing like that. He has tanned skin and middle height. He is as old as I am. He is not the type I usually like. He doesn't look smart and talk too much to entertain his customers. However the most remakable thing is that he has a very very nice body. He has tanned ideal muscles, not too big and not too small. I wanted to talk with him but there was right chances, which I am sorry about. I missed the gorgeous!!!!!!!

Anyway what I want to say is it is shocking that I was attracted by BODY! It was the first time to happen such a thing. When I was younger, I did never judge a guy by appearances, especially BODY. Oh..I guess I am old. Probably that's the reason.

4 Comments:

Blogger LemonCloud said...

Hahaha..I'm already like that. Since I saw Bo/Rain in Full House I started noticing guys with good build. Might be the hormones.

2:19 p.m.  
Blogger flowerful said...

Right! it's the matter of hormone.
Hey! Your blog is not still working and your profile page is not available.

2:56 p.m.  
Blogger San Nakji said...

So women are just like men huh?

12:36 p.m.  
Blogger flowerful said...

I think so. haha...Humen are alike.

7:54 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home