Far Far Away

life is cool?

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Korea

I don't have any idea about who I am. :)

2005-07-11

Girl talk

I have many girl friends, which I don't know good or not.
hehe anyway there are many people around me. I like it.

I graduated from a female school and my collegues are all girls.
So...natually I gotta be good at girl talk. I listen to them and I talk with them without any barrier. I know how to deal and get along with girls. I satify this situation itself.

But the problem is that I am not good at talking with guys, I guess, which means when I talk with boys, I am too much indifferent rather than shy. I think I am used to overacting. Absolutely it seems to be unatural and it does not help me develop relationship at all.

Some friends of mine told me I used not to smile at guys. It could scare them. Do I have to pratice smiling? How difficult!

3 Comments:

Blogger San Nakji said...

Smiling is very important. Guys like that! Men are very simple creatures, so it is not hard to talk to them, I promise!

6:23 a.m.  
Blogger LemonCloud said...

Just try to relax and yes smiling is important I guess.
Or u can just treat them like erm ladies. Heehee

10:16 a.m.  
Blogger flowerful said...

Okay! Smiling! That's it!

11:25 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home