Far Far Away

life is cool?

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Korea

I don't have any idea about who I am. :)

2005-07-28

Dammit! I am crying.

Yes, I am crying. My eye are very red and the tear drops keep dripping.

What made me cry?

The contact lenses!!!!!

Oh, my. One hour before, I found I had worn wrong lenses. ( My right and left sight are different so I sometimes do this.) At work I decided to corret them and I asked my co-workers to give lense cleaner. One of my collegue handed hers to me and I used them. Then I put the lense to my right eye. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Stinky! Somthing was wrong!
The cleaner was for hard lenses not soft lenses. Mine is soft lenses so it don't need to be cleaned by water after cleansing the lense using cleaner.

I am still crying. If someone who don't know the situation see me, he or she might think my mental status is not stable. That's horrible. Ah, it stinks again.

2 Comments:

Blogger San Nakji said...

Whew, thank goodness my eyes are ok! Good luck!

9:46 a.m.  
Blogger flowerful said...

Oh, you are blessed!

4:55 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home