Far Far Away

life is cool?

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Korea

I don't have any idea about who I am. :)

2005-08-31

I have to say GOOD BYE in August

It's weird that I have to say good-bye more than nice to meet you as time goes by.
I am sad that especially in this August it happened a lot.

First, one of my juniors in university went off to New Jersey to work for an internship. It will be a good experience to work there. I envy her.
Second, one of my best co-worker resigned the job. She always wanted to be a teacher but she could not make it. This time she got a chance to be a teacher and decided to resign current job to make her dream come true. It is good opportunity to her but I am sorry that I cannot work and have lunch with her.
Third, one of my best friends in university is going to Philadelphia to study for her M.A. in Applied Linguistics. She have prepared to study aboard for three years and she got the admission from U.Penn. Congratulations!!! But also I am sorry that I cannot be with her for about two years.

Like above most people decide to change their directions of life for better future. Meanwhile we have to say good-bye. Some time, yes, I might have say good-bye to others.

What I concern is it is easy to lose people around me while it is very very hard to get to know someone new. I am scared.

7 Comments:

Blogger San Nakji said...

I think relationships are like this. Everyone has things they need to do and so there is always a lot of 이별. I am sure you will make new friends, or your old friends will come back again!

12:48 p.m.  
Blogger minty clorets said...

Changes are inevitable but don't fret, san nakji will be here for you! ;d
My bro lives in jersey!

1:50 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

While surfing the internet, I've just found your blog which is linked to "The Korean Blog List."
I found myself it is fun to read your posts.
Though I could not read your whole articles, I really like your English.
It is easy to read, and there are lots of good expressions to adopt.
Did you study abroad?

9:32 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it is wonderful that they are going towards their dreams.
Cheer up, u can use MSN to try and keep in touch.

9:55 a.m.  
Blogger flowerful said...

Thank you for cheering me up.
San nakji: I totally agree with you. Relationships are like this. I want to deny it but I cannot help accepting it.
I eat babies: hey, do you really mean you eat babies? hehe. You also will be here for me, won't you?
one: Nice to meet you. I've never studied abroad but I wanna do so sometime. My English is awful. Thank you for your compliment though.
LC: Hey I can get you on msn too! haha. I think it's wonderful that they are going for their dreams. I bet you can do it too!

11:44 a.m.  
Blogger minty clorets said...

flowerful: sure girl, I'll be here for you..for a small fee ;b
babies are so cute you just want to eat'em! yum yum chop~

12:08 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't worry, friends come and go but real friends stays forever in our hearts. me too, my friends in highschool graduated last march and i'm the only one left in the group studying not because i failed but because i choose a course longer than them and it's very sad that we frequently talk or even see other... sometimes i really miss them but i realize that they are very busy looking jobs and i know when the time i graduated from college i will be experiencing the same so instead i pray for their success... anyways, communication nowadays is very accessible to everyone... :)

10:17 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home