Far Far Away

life is cool?

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Korea

I don't have any idea about who I am. :)

2005-08-11

Food

As you know, I started to live by myself.

I used to eat breakfast and bring lunchbox that my mom made.
From now on, I have to prepare all meals for me instead of my mom.

Thesedays usually I eat out around my work place. If I see some left out, I want to made it a doggy meal. hahaha.

Yesterday I was in the kitchen so that I made some food for today. (I share the kitchen with others in the building.) There an unknow lady was making buchimgae, which is a kind of korean pizza. Anyway I stood by her and did my work frying some rice. Then she greeted me and offered me the buchimgae. If other times, at least before I live alone, I would deny the offer as I would be suspicious of her kindness and I don't know her. But I smiled and said, "Thank you." That' funny.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are having a total new experience. That is good. :)

9:39 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmmm....부침개, so good on rainy days. My favorite is made with lots of kimchi.

1:25 p.m.  
Blogger San Nakji said...

Mrs San Nakji makes brilliant 부침개... I love it!

1:38 p.m.  
Blogger flowerful said...

I feel like getting some weight. :(

6:48 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home