Far Far Away

life is cool?

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Korea

I don't have any idea about who I am. :)

2004-09-23

Green Tea

Do you like green tea? I like green tea. Expecially green tea latte.
I was coffeeholic. I used to drink coffee three times a day, but now I drink ice green tea instead of coffee. I think drinking coffee is a habbit. Habits can be changed only if you want to chage them. (I still love coffee, but I try to drink less coffee and more green tea.)
It is easy to make ice green tea. The easiest way is to dip a tea bag into a glass of iced water. If you have a good green tea leaves, soak them into warm water and float ice on the tea. It smells good and it is good for health.

1 Comments:

Blogger LemonCloud said...

I like green tea too. Actually I like coffee too. But due to a weak stomach I can’t really drink coffee. However, those ice-blended coffees are ok.
Suddenly I feel like drinking some green tea. I’m going to get myself one now. See you.

10:44 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home