Far Far Away

life is cool?

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Korea

I don't have any idea about who I am. :)

2004-09-08

Damn Menstrual colic!

The monthly little visitor came.
Because of it, I have menstrual colic. ( I didn't know this vocabulary, so I looked up the dictionary. There must be another idiomic expression, but I don't know.) It really hurts. I can hardly concentrate on my work now, so I am blogging. ^^;;
Almost always I am happy to be a woman. However once a month, because of the pain, I wanna be a man. -_-
Whenever the cycle is unstable, so the little visior doesn't come, I get worried about my health.
Thinking rationally, it must be a blessing God gave me, but it is really really anoying.

1 Comments:

Blogger hlF said...

it's also called PMS (post or pre-menstrual syndrome). and it's not not physical, but emotional and psychological as well. useful excuse too!

3:17 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home