Far Far Away

life is cool?

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Korea

I don't have any idea about who I am. :)

2006-03-22

What do you do when you're sleepy?

What do you do when you're sleep?I know when I need some sleep, it is the best way to get some sleep. However I am at work and I can't sleep on keyboard.
I have coffee twice or three times a day. Sometimes I drink it because I want to but otherwise I need it to be clear out of sleep.
Drinking too much coffee is not good for my health, I think. How can I go over it??

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

in my case, i walk around the office or the building for about 15 minutes after lunch. i found this when i was in college w/ my friends who were struggleing not to fall asleep after meals. for some reason it's working really well so why don't you just try it? ^^ Good Luck~!!

2:37 p.m.  
Blogger William AHN said...

Drinking coffee is not so bad to your health. I heard long time ago King in western country had prisoner have 5 cups of coffee everyday.
And they were Ok. And after that king started to have coffee..
Don't worry about it..
And Actually there is no other way..

1:04 p.m.  
Blogger patochi17 said...

sleep early at night. to be able to do that: prepare your stuffs ahead of time. when ur in office, try to listen to your favorite music or eat something or drink chocolate drink instead... go to the wash room, try to retouch... i think those things could help... :)

3:09 p.m.  
Blogger San Nakji said...

Baccus F! He he ;o)

By the way, coffee drinking is not bad for your health latest scientific studies say!

1:50 p.m.  
Blogger flowerful said...

hey I love 박카스!!! 하하
and I decide to keep drinking coffee only twice a day. It does not harm my health though. The coffee I usually drink have a lot of cream and sugar, which I have to avoid! :)

2:11 p.m.  
Blogger Dave Anjema said...

are u drinking the small coffees that you get in vending machines? drink blended coffee, it's not so bad for your health

12:04 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home