Far Far Away

life is cool?

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Korea

I don't have any idea about who I am. :)

2006-03-31

Hit by a strange guy

It happaned yesterday.
On my way home, I got off from a subway. The station was located in the very central of Seoul, City Hall. Talking with my colleague, I headed to a way out.

Suddeny, I could not help screaming, "ACK~~~~~~~~~~~~!"(I think 'Oh!' is a correct English expressions but I want to describe my scremaing vividly)
I was hit on my head by something thick.
And I found a guy running toward a way out, when I was awake from odds.
He looked young and normal. I have not seen such a man.
He peeked hind while running away. I even remember his face and look. What a PSYCHO!

Furiously I started to chase him but he sneaked out. I missed him. Nobody helped me. That was too much.

With a pounding heart, I dialed '112', a Korean police station. Police came in 10 minutes. I explalined the happening and his look. The policemen looked puzzled too.

I realized how many insane people in Seoul and the World.

Be alert to psychos!

9 Comments:

Blogger Joon kang said...

Hey girl, it's not only Seoul that's got crazy people. Any big city in this world's got a whole buncha crazies. It's just more surprising and shocking to run into crazy people in Asia cuz we assume it's safe

1:09 a.m.  
Blogger patochi17 said...

hi!!! you're right, there is no more safe place here on earth... and that makes me really sad... :-(

4:01 p.m.  
Blogger San Nakji said...

Those people are everywhere. Especially in big cities. Stress gets to some more than others. I hope you are ok though?

12:14 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crazy guy!! And you gave chase!! You go gal!! Hope you are ok though.

6:28 p.m.  
Blogger flowerful said...

Yes, I am okay. ;)

10:57 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love korea's food. LOL. only been able to go to chuncheon for the chuncheon international theatre festival. i wanna go to seoul!! random i know. sorry.

oh about the weird guy,i hope the police finds him and at least, well do something to him for hitting your head. nice blog by the way :)

10:24 a.m.  
Blogger Richardus said...

그건 나쁘지요!

멕시코市에도 바보 같은 사람 많아요... 그래서 작은 시에 살려고 해요.

(사투른 한국말로 하면 미안해요 ^_^)

8:32 a.m.  
Blogger flowerful said...

delin: thanks-
richardus: 한국말 잘 하시는데요^^

10:29 a.m.  
Blogger Richardus said...

고마워요 ^___^

12:29 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home