Far Far Away

life is cool?

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Korea

I don't have any idea about who I am. :)

2005-05-17

What do I need more?

How's going, won hee?
Good. Everyting is fine.

This is a rountine conversation I like to use.
Yeah...really i am good. I have no problem nowadays.
But I always want some things more. I don't know what I need more.
That drives me crazy.

Evey man feels some lack. I do too.
To compensate the lacks, I do something.
When can I see the end of the endless of needs and wants?

3 Comments:

Blogger LemonCloud said...

Won Hee, saw your message at my tag board and decided to drop by.
A topic close to my heart.
I also felt that something is missing from my life (as you can see from my previous few posts). External and internal pressure is on me. I thought of changing job, enrolling into a new course, learning something new, widen my social circle and basically change all of me (I think). But in the end, I still didn’t make a single change. There seem so many things that I need to consider and lack of. Is that all my wants/needs as you put it? Then I doubt I will see an end to it.

5:41 p.m.  
Blogger flowerful said...

It might be the endless torture on us during our lives. I think as we love ourselves, this happens. You said you want to change all of you, right? Please don't deny yourself. A few things make the whole thing. Don't try many things at a time. Why don't you try the easiest thing?

8:14 p.m.  
Blogger flowerful said...

haha..i think so..

12:37 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home