Far Far Away

life is cool?

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Korea

I don't have any idea about who I am. :)

2005-04-27

The faster, the better?

I guess I am not fast adopting to something. So it takes some time to make a friend and it takes more time to be friendly to him/her. Sometimes I envy those who are quick to make a good relationship. In the case of student teaching, it was not easy to be comfortable with the students all of whom are completely new to me. This case gave me the chance to think about my past.
Okay...so it was...so it was hard to make a good timing. When a man was a rabbit, I was a turtle, so we could not make a good relationship. I think men are quicker than women about relationship things. Especially I always needed more time than guys did, so it was not easy to make it. So..i have a question. The faster, the better? Do I have to be attracted or fall in love when I see a guy for the first time? Ahhh...I can't.. it's impossible.

2 Comments:

Blogger flowerful said...

ah.....i was thinking of the relationship...but i did not work after all.

4:04 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:34 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home