Far Far Away

life is cool?

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Korea

I don't have any idea about who I am. :)

2005-03-30

Looking for some excitement

I went clubbing last weekend. I danced with my friends from 12:00 am to 6 am.
Wow....Isn't it cool? And..I met a guy. He was kind andd sweet. I and he hang out all weekends, but he went to states where is his home. Isn't it cooler? The relationship without stupidity and weeping. haha!
I don't mean such an instant relationship is desirable. I have forgotten how people come to have attachment to each other since I broke up with my ex-boy friend. I even tried to forget and deny how to love and how to intimate two people who has other sex. I have lived a dull life for 3 years. I fouund something exciting from my life.
This club thing is trifle, but it was the thilled excitements of my dull life.
This week is the last week before I leave my office for a month. I will go student teaching to a public highshcool so I decided to temporarily rest from my office. I wish this change would strike on me for better situatioin.

2 Comments:

Blogger LemonCloud said...

Sounds like you have a great weekend. Sometime it is nice to have a no stress and commitment relationhip.

11:37 a.m.  
Blogger flowerful said...

Yes, it was. I am looking for another excitment~!

1:19 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home