Far Far Away

life is cool?

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Korea

I don't have any idea about who I am. :)

2004-08-22

A Week

A week remains before the new semester starts.
I will be on the third semester in the graduation school. (During semesters I work in daytime and attend graduate courses at night. )
It is not easy carry out two things at the same time both physically and mentally. The papers and thick textbooks will rush to me, so they might kill me. However I like to learn. Frankly I am not such a full-blooded student who love only studying. Learning is a sort of comfort to me, so I still enjoy learning. Nevertheless I am afraid how hard the study of next semester will be. The expected daily schedule from September to December might be like below.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Mon
6:00 a.m. Wake up
9:00 a.m. Arrive to work
7:00 p.m. Finishing working
8:00 p.m. School(2 hour-class)
11:30 p.m Arrive home
2:00 a.m. Do some assignments and others, and then sleep.

Tue
6:00 a.m. Wake up
9:00 a.m. Arrive to work
5:20 p.m. Finishing working
8:00 p.m. School(2 hour-class)
10:00 p.m. School(2 hour-class)
11:30 p.m Arrive home
2:00 a.m. Do some assignments and others, and then sleep.

Wed
6:00 a.m. Wake up
9:00 a.m. Arrive to work
6:00 p.m. Finishing working
7:00 p.m Work out(I registered a sal-sa dance class)
10:00 p.m Arrive home
12:00 a.m. Sleep.

Thur
6:00 a.m. Wake up
9:00 a.m. Arrive to work
5:20 p.m. Finishing working
6:00 p.m. School(2 hour-class)
10:00 p.m Arrive home
12:00 sleep.

Fri
6:00 a.m. Wake up
9:00 a.m. Arrive to work
6:00 p.m. Finishing working
Free Time...................


Saturday and Sunday will vary a lot.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Interesting? I have hardly break during week days. Perhaps I will have to meet my friends on Friday nights and I expect there's no free time on Sunday because of my tutoring and church stuff.
Hard work makes me more precious, I believe.

6 Comments:

Blogger LemonCloud said...

Oh my! You are so hardworking and using your time so well compared to me.. Is time I buck up. I have been to relaxed on myself. If you got any problems (English language) with study post it up, if I can help I would like to. Cos I think its sort of fun :)Take care of your health during the busy time.

P.S: You motived me. Now I wished to take up a course to study too.

10:23 AM  
Blogger flowerful said...

Thank you for your support. Yea...You're right. The health is the problem. I have underestimated the matter though it is the most important. I think I need more exercise. My life style has to be chaged.

4:32 PM  
Blogger Casey said...

^_^ Hi, I was just noticing that you like psychology, too . . . you should check out my blog sometime, it's all about it!

8:38 PM  
Blogger CFinFL said...

Ahn-young my chingoo!
I was browsing the blogs when I came across yours. My mom is from Pusan and my dad met her when he was in Korea for the Army. So that makes me what my Korean friends called me "Jahm-Bohng" b/c father is American. They never gave me an American name. Grew up with everyone mispronouncing the Korean word for wisdom (CheHae). Actually, my American father spelled it out on birth certificate and it was incorrect. Should really be something like "Ji-Hae". Oh well!

Anyhow, just wanted to say hello and hope that we can keep in touch through our blogs. Take care!

8:57 PM  
Blogger ESL said...

hi...im kinda ashamed to call my schedule a schedule after looking at yours...how do you go thru the day with only four hours of sleep? maybe thats why korea is so successful...diligent people like you move our country!^^!

11:18 AM  
Blogger flowerful said...

I am not dilligent, but I try to. ^^ Thanks anyway. You encouraged me a lot.

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home