Far Far Away

life is cool?

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Korea

I don't have any idea about who I am. :)

2004-08-24

Korean Films

What movies did I watch? I though about that...
Recently the movies I have watched are almost Korean movies.

Why did I choose Korean move?
First, Korean movies are less violent than Hollywood movies.
Second, Korean movies arouse my sympathy culturally.
...

Yea...Actually I don't know well the reason why I watched Korean films a lot. It might due to my unconsciousness though there are many problems in Korean movies as much as Hollywood movies has.


2 Comments:

Blogger LemonCloud said...

Hey I like Korean movies too. Singapore got them too. look forwards to your recommendations. Sorry a bit busy these days with my sister hogging the com to do her work.

10:57 p.m.  
Blogger flowerful said...

Do you like Korean movies? What movie did you watch? If you like a Korean actor or actress, I can let you know about them. In my family, there is one computer, so our families have to share it. Sometimes as my sister has to do her homeworks, I used to concede the computer use. Hehe, anyway...it's interesting that we have a lot of common things.

9:09 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home