Far Far Away

life is cool?

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Korea

I don't have any idea about who I am. :)

2006-07-24

JAPAN!

I am going to Japan in August! I never have spent full a yearly vacation since I started to work. In addition, it's my first visit to Japan. I am very excited!

I decided to go on a vacation this time though it will cost much. The reason is I want to escape from my routine and I am wandering as if I am in puberty. It's ridiculous but really I am!
Hopefully this attempt will refresh my life. The more stressed I am, the more money I am spending. :( Anyway I decided to take a risk of being flat broke.

My friend and her husband live in Kyoto. I am planning to stay with them and visit Kyoto and Osaka. If you have a tip about traveling in Japan, let me know it.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Japan trip. Enjoy yourself and take lot of photos!!

9:56 a.m.  
Blogger Wilson França said...

Gostei do seu Blog...

AbraçooO

2:59 a.m.  
Blogger D'Jaym said...

How nice of you are!!
Do refresh yourself. :~]

4:47 a.m.  
Blogger flowerful said...

What do you mean, wilson? I don't know your language.

9:33 a.m.  
Blogger Sama Oman said...

Awwwwww...
you are lucky girl...
I love Japan and Korea.
Maybe one day, I will be there.
take lots of photos to share them with us

Good Luck
AND
Have Fun :)

9:01 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home