Far Far Away

life is cool?

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Korea

I don't have any idea about who I am. :)

2005-02-06

Can LOVE be an excuse for moral things?

Many people easily become dum when they fall in love. They lost in their value system and ration. Especially for women, I guess it seems that girls be more easily and fully blind for their external circumstance except things about their boy friends like Hera in Greek myth.

These are crazy happenings I have overlooked around me.

case 1> stealing a friend's boy friend
case 2> dating with current boy friend's best friend
case 3> dating several guys at the same time
case 4> can't break up though knowing every fault and flaw of a boy friend
case 5> ignoring friends because of love
.......Etc

Yea...I watched a movie called "Closer." The four main characters in the movie are connected to each other in love and sex. I do agree that love and first impression to sweetheart is important to an indivisual but I don't know love can be an excuse for moral things that happen in the movie such as having a secret love affair, swapping, or discredit. Can the affairs be called 'love'?


1 Comments:

Blogger LemonCloud said...

A serious subject. Hmm.. I think that it is difficult to judge what right and wrong when you are overcome by emotion usually there are exceptions. Just do what you think is right and it will be fine.

9:42 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home