Far Far Away

life is cool?

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Korea

I don't have any idea about who I am. :)

2004-12-27

Warrior

Don't make me a warrior.
I want to stay in peace. I hate to be blushed because of trouble.

BUT!!!!!! Nowadays some people make me mad.
I am annoying to be under unfavorable circumstances.

When books are made, the publishing point is very important.
As I make teaching materials, we have to meet the deadline according to the start of new semester. Sales department have kep urging my work. I am working under enormous pressure. I even worked on Sunday. Time is killing me.

As I become extreme nervous, my fighting power goes up.

1 Comments:

Blogger LemonCloud said...

Sometimes one needs to be a warrior to stay afloat in life.
Hopefully you will not have to be one for long.
Take care.

6:10 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home