Far Far Away

life is cool?

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Korea

I don't have any idea about who I am. :)

2005-01-23

Friends

Friends are a mirror to reflect myself.
Life is a process in which people make their own identity though various kinds of relationship.
The relationship between friends is a big one.

nevertheless the older I get, more difficult to manage friendship is as the net of relationship is getting more complex.

I am very sorry about the problem.
There is not much to say and share anymore if friends and I don't try to maintain our friendship on purpose.
Is it how it goes? I can not help admitting it?

I am in mid of twenties. I have thing to gain more, but I have thing to lose as well. It is not easy to be conquered.

So far I was not a victim against time and age and the special accident that hurt me did not happen to me. Yet I am afraid now. Silly me and dummy thought.

1 Comments:

Blogger LemonCloud said...

Yes, haven’t seen you around for a while.
Hope you are coping well with both work and study.

I think everyone is afraid of getting hurt. It is just that different people got different way to handle it.
I’m also afraid of getting hurt. It is normal (at least I think so) to feel like this.

9:49 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home